The unique cycling challenges that Female Sports Group’s programmes provide can strengthen relationships and offer a true sense of adventure and shared achievement – all the key ingredients for the perfect corporate or team building event.
Female Sports Group has the exclusive rights to run corporate days at two brilliant venues and the British Cycling Level 2 qualified coaches will ensure that all participant (regardless of ability) will have a brilliant day out.
Why hold a corporate cycling day?
- Cycling is inclusive – anyone can do it regardless of experience, age, sex, gender or fitness and as such is the fastest growing participation sport in the UK.
- All our events are closed roads events and so are a lot safer than cycling on open roads.
- The events don’t have to be competitive (but we can create competitive elements).
- The cycling days will be enjoyable, entertaining and challenging (to fit the individuals).
- The events will give plenty of time for the participant to chat and build or strengthen relationships.
- Participants will have to collaborate and work together to get the best results – creating a shared experience.
- Cycling is a green and healthy sport and charitable elements can be added to any programme.
- These events will introduce more of your clients and employees to cycling and keep them cycling on a regular basis and so improve their health.